Qualities and properties of olive oil
The artisanal extra virgin olive oil was considered a medicine because of its
natural properties and pharmacological action in ancient times.
It is the most beneficial for the human consumption and we can point out the following qualities:
- It protects against heart diseases, especially against coronary thrombosis
- It is a natural cure against ulcers
- In paediatrics, it is a suitable fat to feed the children
- It provides vitamins: A, D, E, F and K.
- A. Increases the human body's defenses
- D. Antirachitic
- E. Antisterility
- K. Antihaemorrhage
- It is suitable for preserving the skin
- Olive oil DOES NOT contain cholesterol because it is a vegetable oil. Vegetable oils, in general, and especially the olive oil are recommended for enjoying good health
- By consuming olive oil good health is preserved and strengthened